Diabetes and.....

Humor Tools Life News Lifestyle



Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm so excited!

Just two days away – Hooray! No, not the Super Bowl pre-game hype; that started the second the Giants beat the Packers two weeks ago. I’m talking about The Diabetes Day in Iowa on Saturday! (I talked about it in a previous post.) Yours truly is gonna get the chance to rub elbows with 2,000 other people (most of em’ diabetics). There’s gonna be a host of speakers to talk on diabetes issues like carb counting, using an insulin pump, and family dynamics; I’m lucky enough to be talking about diabetes and exercise.

So this is my last plea for people to come visit me if you’re in Iowa! Here’s some easy links.
Info and Registration (3.2MB)

Brochure (3.7MB)

Register online

No comments:

Post a Comment