Diabetes and.....

Humor Tools Life News Lifestyle



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Went biking this morning for an hour on my trainer. It took almost half of the time to get in the mood to do actually do it. I was really dragging to get it done (and I mean dragging, I’m considering putting only ½ hour ride in my log instead of 1 hour). Funny how I’m always been able to just jump out of bed and run, while biking actually takes some time for me to rev up. It may be that I just need time to wake up, but I’m not going to get up a half hour earlier when I’m already getting up at 5am to wake myself up. I have a nice bruise from the site that was so horrible yesterday but it doesn’t hurt. A small price to pay for insulin pump therapy – it is absolutely 200% worth it. Talk soon….

No comments:

Post a Comment