Diabetes and.....

Humor Tools Life News Lifestyle



Thursday, January 31, 2008

Plans with the Best of Intentions.

So I have yet to meet with the doctor who’s going to help set up my training. (Gulp! And we’re at the 9 month mark – I’ve got to get motoring!) It’s not his fault, he’s busy, I’m busy, we’re all busy. (That’s why I don’t keep a BG log). It’s not like I’m not training, (I’m always in training) but I’d say my training right now is mixed without purpose.

But hey! I know a lot about this training stuff. Who’s run five Boston Marathon’s in a row? Who’s qualified for New York. Who went to Triathlon Nationals (and the Powerman Duathlon Nationals) Me - that’s who! So yesterday I decided that I knew enough about all this physiology stuff to set up my own plan (oh so bold am I). So picked up my (big) head off of the pillow on the couch and headed off to find my training materials

I couldn’t find my Triathlete training bible, which isn’t a huge shock, I haven’t been able to find it for weeks. So I went into the garage and dug up an old notebook I had when I got certified as a Triathlon Coach from USAT. I pulled out a couple of plans and looked up some info on a could of sites and wa-la! I had a plan. It’s still far from finished but you can see it here . I hope to have it finished this weekend and will post it in one of the sidebars so you can see it all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment