Diabetes and.....

Humor Tools Life News Lifestyle



Monday, January 21, 2008

Ain't so Bad...

I’m still trying to get over the jet lag, and adjust to the realization that home is about 50 degrees colder then California (there will be no more running in shorts). I decided to venture to the gym just because I wanted to keep a closer eye on my BGs (and because of that whole 50 degrees colder thing – I’m still in whiney mode). I biked for an hour and a half (about 34 miles) and then ran for about 15 minutes (2 miles give or take a tenth). It actually felt pretty darn good, probably cause my BGs were between 98 and 122 mg/dl. I need to get going though. I’ve read some of the other blogs from Triabetes – and if I don’t get working I’m gonna get worked.

1 comment:

  1. Brian,
    Met with my coach yesterday and felt the same way. His wors ring true. It is early yet and we have a long way to go! The work will get done!
    SC

    ReplyDelete