Diabetes and.....

Humor Tools Life News Lifestyle



Friday, January 25, 2008

Iowa Here I Come

Sometimes I’m just a lucky guru.

Yesterday I was asked to attend a Diabetes Day in Iowa on Feb 2nd 2008. There’s going to be more then 2,000 people there including state politicians, healthcare professionals and national diabetes advocates. Topics are going to provide participants with information on current trends in diabetes management, carbohydrate counting, family dynamics, heart health, living and coping with diabetes, nutrition, foot care, research up-dates (and more)! Yours truly is going to talk about exercise – I can’t wait! Are there links for this, of course there are! There’s a link through JDRF and there’s also one through Hertko Camp Hollow

For those interested in the Diabetes Day in Iowa, here’s some easy links.
Info and Registration (3.2MB)Brochure (3.7MB)Register online

Oh yes, I almost forgot - 4 miles today at 7 minute pace. I’m gonna try and ride the bike tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment