Diabetes and.....

Humor Tools Life News Lifestyle



Saturday, February 23, 2008

Death Warmed Over


Sorry for the lack of blogging, I've been hit with a bad cold. And not just hit, but knocked down, tied up, flogged, and finally left for dead. I haven't been this sick in a while. The throat feels like i swallowed glass, my head feels like it's got a vice around it, and I'm coughing as if I was trying to start my first car during the middle of winter. (No, not good.)

My sugars are just all over the place. Take your pick at what it's from; hormones flying around fighting off the infection, sugar in the medicine that I'm taking (why don't they have carbs listed in my halls cough drops?) And not to mention the lack of activity that I'm getting (I haven't biked since Thursday).

I hate being sick, and if there's anything else I hate more then being sick is having a high blood sugar when I'm feeling sick. I'm sitting here at home on a Saturday when I could be out training. The whole thing just makes me sick (wait a minute, I'm already sick).

I'm going to sign off now, feeling like I'm gonna be sick. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment