Diabetes and.....

Humor Tools Life News Lifestyle



Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the hits just keep on coming...

Thank god, at least some level of success on my BGs, but I couldn’t believe how much insulin it was taking: a 130% basal increase and cutting my I:CHO and my ISF in half finally brought my BGs in the 100s. It was more then double what I usually took for insulin, it was scary to think I was taking naps with that much insulin in my system but I never went low. I was really beginning to worry about the coughing. I would cough in such spasms that I’d almost choke when I was done – the congestions was cutting off my air supply. I was scared to go to bed. I slept Sunday night sitting up thinking it would make it easier to breath (it didn’t). I had already spoke to my boss and had been told not to expect to come to work for a tl least a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment